Tubelite is pleased to announce a new extension of 4500 Series Storefront framing called INT45 for commercial and retail interior applications.
Tubelite INT45 has adapter options for installing before or after adjacent drywall has been finished to meet construction schedules. Options for this versatile system include:
- Easy installation – perimeter trim is pre-applied to one side of the frame to position the system in the opening
- Standard swing doors and frames w/o thresholds
- Black or Grey silicone gaskets
- Glass thicknesses of ¼”, 5/16”, 3/8”, and ½”
- Recycled aluminum for wall framing members
Design details and installation instructions can be found on the Tubelite website at INT-45. Active Glazing Contractor accounts with Tubelite can access price book pages for INT45 on the Client Portal of Tubelite’s website.
The updated Easy Estimate spreadsheet will be sent to you and is also available on the Client Page.
Please contact your Client Development Manager if you do not have a login for the client section of the website or if you have any questions regarding this interior framing system.