Tubelite Inc. showcases a new design helping visitors connect more easily with a broader selection of online resources.
Within one or two clicks from Tubelite’s homepage, users can:
* Read the company’s latest product, personnel and event news,
* View informative videos and a gallery of projects,
* Download product details, technical data and literature,
* Link to Autodesk® Seek and CAD details for Building Information Modeling (BIM) libraries,
* Access LEED® Green Building System support materials, and
* Contact national and local company representatives.
As a leading manufacturer of storefront, curtainwall, entrance and daylight control systems, the company’s updated website has streamlined its content to better serve a wider range of visitors. Specialty glazing contractors will continue to find reliable information, while the site also welcomes general contractors, architects and designers. Responding to all of these audiences’ interests in green building, tubeliteusa.com highlights EcoLuminum™, a high recycled-content aluminum billet composition featuring environmentally-friendly finishes.
A special section addresses the architectural community’s professional development needs by offering educational presentations available through the American Institute of Architects’ Continuing Education System (AIA/CES). Tubelite’s four, current AIA/CES presentations include:
* Daylighting and Integrated Façade Design
* Understanding U-Factors * Product Selection Guide
* The In’s and Out’s of Architectural Aluminum Doors and Frames
* Green: Architectural Aluminum Products for Commercial Construction
Each of the courses is available as one-hour, in-person presentations. Participants can receive 1.0 Learning Unit (LU) for Health/Safety/Welfare and Sustainable Design (1.0 LU/HSW/SD) for each program.
In addition to the many resources publicly available to visitors, tubeliteusa.com provides password-protected client access to review pricing and shipment dates.