ForceFront Monumental Wide Stile impact resistant entrance doors are rated for windzone 4 – large & small missile impact [ASTM E1886-05/1996-09] and passed the forced entry test [AAMA 1304-02]. These 6″ Wide Stile doors are glazed with 1-1/16″ thick laminated insulated glass and are wet glazed on the interior side. Transom glass in all door frames are wet glazed. Door frames are non thermal, and are available with options for heavy-wall extrusions and steel reinforcing where required. Thresholds are equipped with bulb weatherseal gaskets and are ADA accessible. Hinging hardware options include heavy duty mortised butts and continuous gear hinges. Locking types can be concealed vertical rod panics or deadlocks.
A complete evaluation performed by a Professional Engineer is required for each project.
ForceFront Storm Monumental Wide Stile Doors Testing
- Designed for compliance with HVHZ Windzone 4, – Large Missile Impact, [ASTM E1886-05/E1996-09 TAS 201]
- 100 PSF +/- cyclic loading for 3′0″ x 7′0″ single doors thru 6′0″ x 7′0″ pairs
- Forced Entry Test [AAMA 1304-02]
- Large Missile Impact Test – [ASTM E1886-05/1996-09 TAS 201]
- Forcefront Storm E34000 Forcefront Impact Resistant Storefront also available