Tubelite’s 950SG Series offers:
Tubelite’s 950SG Series offers solutions for between slab window wall applications. The 4- side SSG system has a 6″ depth and can be installed entirely from the building interior. A vertical silicone diverter replaces the need for an exterior applied seal.
Optional integrated slab edge covers can be extruded or brake metal to finish off the building’s exterior. The system design eliminates the need for an exterior seal at the sill starter. Head, sill and jamb starters enable complete installation from the inside of the building. The 3” sightline head starter also provides +/- ¾” vertical interstory movement.
Labor Savings with Thermal Performance
The dual strut ultra-thermal barrier provides industry leading performance where more stringent energy codes apply.
A single piece anti-buckling clip simplifies installation with fewer parts and steps.
The 950SG Series Thermal Window Wall is available with Tubelite’s high recycled aluminum content, Ecoluminum, and environmentally friendly paint and anodized finishes from Linetec.
- Dual strut ultra-thermal barrier options help ensure compliance to project energy requirements. See U-Factor and CRF performance data below.
- Three  sill options: 3-¼” std, 2-¼” low profile and SSG (no exposed metal).
- Dual finish option available.
- Two-piece vertical mullions allow continuous SSG glazed verticals.
- Can be used with MaxBlock sun shades.
- Head and sill starters, slab edge covers, pre-glazed frames.
- Inside and Outside corner extrusion profiles.
- The system is assembled and glazed prior to installation.