- The same 8-inch-on-center screw spacing as on our standard aluminum pressure plates
- With a comparable thickness as the aluminum pressure plates, the same fastener can be used with no flat washers required
- IDs built into the face for location of weep holes for the system used
- Standard isolators are used for our 400CW and 400T systems, and a continuous seal for our 400TU and 400SS systems in lieu of an isolator
- The new, thermal pressure plate matches the strength of aluminum and exceeds that of our polyamide pressure plate, while offering comparable thermal performance at the same price point as polyamide
- All of our standard 400 Series face covers are interchangeable with the new PTB120 pressure plate
(E4TB64 shown at right)
The new, thermal pressure plate is part number PTB120. Updates to the price book, installation manuals and perimeter sheet details are available. For more information, please see the new product bulletin.